another XFree86 4.0.1 prob w/ mouse this time

Hey folks,

thanks for all the folks to those you gave me hints with loading font
modules in 4.0.1.  I have found that after switching to a console on a
virtual terminal (out of X) and back to X again, I lose my mouse!  I've got
a logitec mouseman that is 'autodetected' by X and works great.  However,
after switching back and forth to X it acts all weird (like when X is
config'ed with the wrong mouse protocol).  ANy thoughts?

thanks,
Dave

"Linux...  It's the choice of a GNU generation"