Re: Aureal Vortex patch

Thanks for the help, I downloaded kernel-headers-2.2.15 and found the
header file there.  I had the chmod the script (debian/rules) to 755, and
then make install the module -- the last aren't on your list of
instructions, but I worked that bit out.

 Now everything is working fine!

Thanks,

Patrick

--
| patch@dominoid.net     http://www.dominoid.net |
| (sorry about all the confusion, but this is my |