Re: emacs & w3m -- "Cannot open load file: poe"

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 01:27:31PM -0800, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I've got emacs19 installed, have been told by a friend on the XEmacs
> team that it may lack some required support.  Am installing emacs20 now.
> Am under the impression that emacs20-dl might be a better option than
> emacs20, for dynamic loading of lisp extensions.  Thoughts?

Only that there's yet another thing to add to my already extensive list of
things I need to learn about!

I recall giving the matter a casual glance awhile ago, and, it not being
immediately evident to that superficial inspection that the dl stuff would
make life either easier or more interesting, I stuck with plain vanilla
emacs.

So, to conclude this Micawberesque exercise in wordiness, "In short, none at
all."

:-)

--
Bob Bernstein