neighbour table overflow with Woody

I can connect to the outside world, but i cannot connect to localhost
neither with ssh nor netscape. If I connect to my machine with either
from another machine it works. I also get neighbour table overflow in
the /var/log/messages.

Can somebody please give me a hint of what might be the problem as I
have tried a lot of things now, but I cannot pin the problem down. The
only thing I found out was that the 2.2.18 kernel made my isdn system
unstable so I went back to 2.2.15.

All this worked when I had potato, but after upgrading to woody things
started to break.

Thanks in advance.
--
Preben Randhol ---------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)