Re: Help Fetchmail Expected Length error?

On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 03:48:35PM +0100, Carel Fellinger wrote:

> In that case, have you tried a different program to get yoyr mail from
> your IPS, like mutt's build in pop, or even netscape, just to verify
> that it's not fetchmail specific?

Good point and first thing I did. It seems they work. But so did
Fetchmail before my ISP's mails ystem went broke and i now fixed...
Clearly they changed some parameters that seem acceptable to most other
systems, ie those using Windows. So far the best solution has been
lowering the mtr/mtu rates to those recommended in the FAQ. I'm getting
mail now and keeping my fingers crosses.

Still have the unexpected length errors but so does another, so I figure
that's exim maybe. Like to know what...

I'll post again if the problel still isn't fixed. thanks for all your
help.

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"