Re: Iomega PC2F SCSI Adaptor

kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> No specific advice.  What is this card for?  In my experience, Iomega
> sucks, blows, and spews chunks, in technicolor.

i used to agree. but there is an upside. provided they stay in business
(cough syquest) you can keep on exchanging media ..at least if you
have a jaZ(ive exchanged 3 jaz drives and about 15 carts during
the 2.5 years i used JAZ have not really touched it since) and
every time (except the first jaz drive exchange that was out
of warranty by a few months:( ) it was free. by the end i would
just save up cartridges and exchange them in packs of 3 or 4.
(this is Jaz 1GB btw)

took me a while to realize that even tho they suck i don't mind
a whole lot because i learned early never to store data on
iomega that was critical, always have a backup on something
else, as long as i could keep exchanging media it wasn't a big
deal(cept to pay for the postage to ship.

nate

--
:::
ICQ: 75132336