Re: Navigating your drive in text mode (was: Re: configuring network card solved.)

    xucaen>
    xucaen> no, seriouisly, I just have to figure out the nameing
    xucaen> conventions used on the system for all config files. can you
    xucaen> recomend any good books on linux sys administration?
    xucaen>

Although I don't personally own any books on Linux administration, Matt
Welsh's "Running Linux" has been very highly recommended by a lot of
Linux users.

More info on that book is available from:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/runux3/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/runux3/reviews.html

Also check out the Linux guides at http://www.linuxdoc.org

Linux Administration Made Easy