Re: Still cannot get off list

weird stuff.

one of my friends came to me with something similar, i told him it
worked
he didn't believe me so i subscribed and unsubscribed in a matter of 5
minutes.

i think his problem was he was using outlook and it had weird settings
set
to garble the message so the mailing list software didn't understand the
commands(way to go MS!)

wish i could help!

ive subscribed/unsubscribed many times to this list and it worked every
single time.

nate