Re: installing pine

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Johann Spies wrote:

> Another feature of mutt which I could not figure out with pine is the
> ability to check different mailboxes for new mail.

If you enable enable-incoming-folders and set incoming-folders to a list
of folder names and paths, you can use the TAB key to go to the next mail
folder that has new messages. I use this to scan my procmail-sorted
mailing list folders, and it works quite nicely (similar to the way GNUS
goes to the next folder/group).

	Brad