Problems with commercial program.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I have having. I am
new to Debian but have been using redhat/mandrake for a few years.

I recently switched to Debian. (great distro by the way)

At work we use iplanet(netscape) messaging server and their directory
server. This means using netscape console for some of the administration
of the products.

The netscape console is available at
http://www.iplanet.com/downloads/patches/0115.html

I have run this before on Mandrake 7.0 to 7.2 with out issue.

The problems is easy - get the download uncompress and run ./setup and it
seg faults, does not even start to run.

IPlanet suggests Kernel 2.2.5 and glibc 2.1.1 I have run it on other
kernels, am unsure of the glibc version I have run it on before as I have
never had a problem like this before.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stewart

--
Stewart James                      Systems Programmer
Victoria University            Information Technology

   Do not mistake my conscious decision to ignore
      your request as failure to comprehend it.
                                    - Michael Jennings