Re: DESTROY

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 09:23:26AM -0500, Debian Ghost wrote:
> Hey Steve,
> Thanks for the reply.
> I did what you suggested and didn't find anything I am missing.
> Can you look at this and tell me if I am missing what I am missing ? :)
>
> p.s- is the second package acronym a joke ? (pathologically eclectic...)
>
> root@ghost:/home/ghost> apt-cache search perl | grep 5.6
> perl-5.6 - Larry Wall's Practical Extracting and Report Language.
> perl-5.6-base - The Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister
> root@ghost:/home/ghost> apt-get install perl-5.6

it's sanctioned by the author himself, larry wall, in the camel
book even, which is taken as the sourcebook for all things perl.
the humor throughout -- particularly in the footnotes -- is a
delight.

it's informative, nonetheless.

--

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://www.eGroups.com/messages/newbieDoc