Re: GL screen hacks corrupting display

On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 06:18:43PM +0100, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> Try to resize the screen size with the CTRL ALT and numpad minus and plus key, but

Many thanks, it works.  I wasn't aware of that keybinding.

> i should remove the package xscreensaver-gl to avoid problems...

I forgot to mention that it is from helixcode, so the problem may be confined
just to that particular version.  I'll try to get the regular potato version to
see if it has the same problem, although I'm figuring that hacks such as gears
and morph3d haven't changed too much over time.

-Rob