GnuPG can't Check signature msg?

Hi,

I installed the GnuPG and set up my own publick key and while most of
the msg headers to do withnot finding pgp on pgp using email are gone,
one remains:

gpg: Signature made Mon Dec 11...
gpg: Can't check signature: publick key not found

Now, I assume the first is just a confirmation on when the key was used,
but does the second refer to not finding my key, or did the sender not
send his and so this is a simple notification of that fact? If either,
should I fix and how?

Thanks

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"