Re: MP3 players

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000, Frodo Baggins wrote:
> Hi debianers,
>   This evening I saw the perfect self-gift for Christmas :) A mp3
> portable player equiped with a hard disk og 7Gb... Wonderful, isn't
> it? Only problem, they sell it with a interfacing software for M$ and
> Mac. Do anyone know if the "Creative Lab Jukebox" can be interfaced
> with a Debian potato box?

Not sure now much it is, but I have something great made by Genica.
It looks like a discman, but plays audio CDs as well as CDR/CDRW's
with MP3's, so your limit is 650 megs.  Great search features, too.
And here's the kicker: it's $100.  50 second anti-shock - and it
works.

-Ken

--
hazmat@hellrot.org            AIM: ScopusFest