Re: IP masquerading

Hi,

you can make a script and put it in /etc/init.d and make a link to one of
the /etc/rcX.d. With the number (like S40firewall) you can set the
priority.
As an alternative, in Debian you have a /etc/rc.boot where you can put
files which must be started at boottime (but not after a init 1; init 2).

Greetz,
Sebastiaan