Helix-gnome control center problems

For some reason, the gnome control center doesn't want me to configure any
sawfish aspects.  When I click on any of the sawfish configuration options, the
left pane displays nothing, and eventually, the entire app freezes and has to
be killed.

Another thing I noticed is that the control center often thinks that
Enlightenment is the default window manager, even though it is sawfish that is
actually running.  I don't know if this has anything to with the previous
problem, but I thought I would mention it.

-Rob