Re: Quality of Helixcode's Debian Packages (was: Re: spidermonkey.helixcode.com down?)

I have had the same problems with Helix and libgnomeprint...

This was on a potato/woody (X4) system with no Debian GNOME packages.  I filed a bug report posted to Helix-beta list and e-mailed someone directly with no response.  I have become somewhat frustrated with the problems with Debian Helix packages.  I don't believe they are being given much priority at all, as these problems RARELY occurred on my Helix installs in RedHat.

Bill