Re: Matrox G450 and XF4.0.1: solved

> 	Thanks for the clue. I will try this asap. I would like to know
> if in your XF86Config "Device" section you have an entry like:
> BusID	"PCI:1:0:0"  and Screen 0.

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Generic Graphics Device"
        Driver "mga"
EndSection

I only have one monitor, and one graphics card, so those lines aren't
really necessary, but they won't do any harm either, I guess.
If you encounter problems: the matrox forum is really a great place to ask
questions. (If only I had known its existence a few days earlier...)

--

<Knghtbrd> If I start writing essays about Free Software for slashdot,
           please shoot me.