Re: second try: exim/smartlist

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 04:54:09AM -0500, Justin Maurer wrote:
>     can anyone tell me how to have exim not add a resent-to header on
> each of smartlist's messages? i don't want people on the list to be
> able to see who is on the list.

I don't know what your setup is, but if it's possible to have all
smartlist posts go through a specific exim router/director then you can
use the router/director option headers_remove to weed-out such headers.
Not sure whether they will be added later on anyway, just give it a try.

--
groetjes, carel