Re: KDE2 -aria

> Hmm - I see the front page of http://kde.tdyc.com/, but on balance the
> discussion on http://dot.kde.org/971680096/ seems to suggest that he's
> going to keep doing work on potato for a while longer. I have a message
> on debian-devel from Ivan Moore less than three hours ago which talks
> about KDE2 on potato, too.

ahh, well, he most have changed is mind, at first it was just "I quit",
I'll just be doing woody and now he's doing some basic work for potato
again (actually, I did notice he did KDE2 for potato, because I did
apt-get when KDE2 came out and it was final0 so I should have known).

Well I also heared a lot of people (some (all ?) of them new
maintainters), did pick up on a lot of packages (what would be kewl is if
they got added to 2.2r<something>, but I doubt it).

> Looking at http://www.debian.org/devel/people, it's scary how many KDE
> packages he's been maintaining by himself.

I know, that's why I was sad about him saying: "I quit", he's a good
maintainer (haven't had problems)(definitly hard working !).