Re: netscape?!!

ljoasis@21cn.com wrote:
>  i installed debian potato in my box,all run good,but i cannot find a
> way
> to start my netscape,i installed all the netscape package,and there is
> only
> a netscape-remote command can run,who pls help me to start my netscape

You should find that Netscape appears on your Debian menus in whatever
window manager you are using - under apps/net. If you use Gnome you
could simply drag out the item onto your desktop. The actual command to
run it is (assuming you have version 4.75):

/usr/lib/netscape/475/navigator/navigator-smotif

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Storm Linux