From: Tom Warfield [mailto:twarfield@astcorp.com]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 10:36 PM
To: Debian Users Group (E-mail)
Subject: Sendmail and Virtual Domains

Okay i thought at first, hey this looks easy....so hrmmm why the heck aint
it working :)

Here is what is going on. I have a virtual domain that i want my astcorp.com
server to host the email for. So with that in mind I have it working
properly, well at least somewhat properly. If you send a email to
tom@tomsworld.cc the astcorp.com email server forwards the email to my
hotmail account, so that part is working properly. Only thing is that the to
field when i receive the email will say tom@astcorp.com. With that in mind,
is there anyone out there who has a idea how to fix this?

Basicaly what my goal is to have this virtual domain be forwarded to other
email accounts at another ISP. So any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks,
Tom