Re: Apt should be called "inapt" (rhymes with "inept")

> Just out of curiosity; what did you install that conflicted with netbase
and
> friends?

I was upgrading mysql-server, of all things. Granted, this was on a system
that hadn't been refreshed in about 3 months or so, so there were about 100
packages that dselect wanted to bring up-to-date.

That's why I used apt-get.... I didn't want to step through 100 yes/no
questions from dselect when I just wanted to upgrade mysql.

- Joe