ACPI

I have an Intel machine, with everything on the mother board that uses ACPI.

Just out of Interest, has anyone successfully used ACPI with Debian ?

The Intel site said it's supported by the Linux kernel, I haven't found such
an option yet, but I'm gonna go back and read the Intel site a bit better.

Also, it uses an Intel 810 graphics card. I can't get it to work with X.
I've downloaded and am using Intels X server. Anyone had any luck with this
graphics card chipset ?

Thanks
Matthew Sherborne