g++ problem

Hi there,

Attached is a tarball with a very short program that doesn't work on
recent upgrades of woody (around here - i386), but works everywhere else,
including potato.

It appears to occur when linking shared object files against the C++ libs.

to run :

tar zxvf broken.tgz
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.
./compile.sh
./runme

Anyone else having this problem?  It's been in woody since about wednesday
when I did an apt-get upgrade.  I've mailed the package maintainer for g++
but I think it may be a problem in libstdc++-dev.

Please CC replies back to me, since I'm not subscribed to debian-user.

Cheers,

Giles

--
Giles Constant <gilesc@ftech.net> -  Network Operations