what's wrong with my sound card?

Hi,all,

     My sound card is cmpci8738 .After I installed Debian 2.2 ,I recompiled the kernel
and the module for my sound card is installed properly when the system boots. For weeks
I can enjoy mp3 with mp3blaster and change volume with aumix ,but now I can not hear
anything at all.The module for my sound card is still installed properly , I can see
it use lsmod. I only installed a few debs these days and there seems to be no conflicts.
I really confused ,may anyone give me some advices? Thanks.

            doodler
            debian_en@citiz.net