Re: Article: Debian's Daunting Installation

I'm from the Apex Tech school of Debian install (first you learn how to use a
tool then put the tool into your box).  I had a really hard time installing from
the CD's so I just installed the base system and then used apt-get to install any
package that I found I needed.  I would recomend this method to anyone new to
Linux or Unix as it presents your system in small easy to understan pieces and
not one huge incomprehensible chunk.

Andy

P.S. discovering apt-get was like waking up on Christmass morning and finding a
pony under the tree.