Problem using perlcc with DBI

Hello,

I'm trying to compile a perl program into binary using perlcc. The perl
script uses "DBI.pm".

After I compiled it and ran it I got the error:

Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.
(You may need to build a new perl executable which either supports
dynamic loading or has the DBI module statically linked into it.)
at /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux/DBI.pm line 158
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux/DBI.pm line 158.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at strictcommon.pl line 21.

Any ideas why it's not linking to DBI.so? This is a potato box...

Thanks in advance,
Cyrus

--
Cyrus Patel - cyrus@linuxfan.com
Dept. of Computer Engineering                           Debian GNU/Linux