Re: GNUCash 1.4.4 ??

%% "Christopher W. Aiken" <chris@cwaiken.com> writes:

  cwa> Is there a Debianized version of gnucash 1.4.4 or 1.4.5??
  cwa> Where can I find it?

Helix has a copy of 1.4.5 available.

Add this to your sources.list:

  deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main

Please don't do this without thinking about it!  Once you start
including Helix GNOME packages it could get a bit sticky going back to
Debian GNOME packages.  There have been some discussions on this lately:
see the Debian Weekly News.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>         Network Management Development