Re: netscape/mailcap

I've tried:

renaming the .netscape directory to .netscape_bak and opening a new
netscape
moving .mailcap files and opening netscape
removed plugger
specifying netscape to open html files in applications directory in
netscape

nothing works. What file is overriding these and causing  the error
below?

thanks

oh.. Now that I think about it, since I installed netscape 4.75, I've been
getting a box called ..huffman (encoding?) that pops up when a .jpg
image is called from a mail or url. That never happened before. anyone
else experienced this?