Text apps that are using an xterm and are being run from the menu system.

A few weeks ago I reported a problem that I have with all the text apps
(gnuplot, ftp, top, etc) that use an xtrem and are being run from the menu
system (like in Apps->System->Top).
More specifically, the problem is that in these cases the xterm that was just
opened does not use my ~/.Xresources.

I have found out that the problem occurs only if the menu entry for this app
needs text, as in
	?package(foo):needs=text
It does seem to occur if the app needs x11. An example for such a text app
that needs x11 is xminicom.
--

	--  Shaul Karl <shaulk@israsrv.net.il>

	Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com