Re: q ad refusing smtp-conns with sendmail

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:19:44 EDT, Richard A Nelson writes:
>On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Robert Waldner wrote:
>

>> I´m looking for a solution which will let me refuse smtp-connections
>> from some hosts with specific 5xx-error-messages.
>
>sendmail will do this for you...
>
>The access.db will allow you to reject certain users and or sites,
>and give you the opportunity to specify the rejection code.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

>Make sure you're at a current sendmail release (8.11.0) and see

Umm, I think I´ll stay with 8.9.3-21, never touch a running system ;-)

&rw
--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /