Re: potato and truetype

Hello,,

I myself use the xfstt font server from the Debian package.
Works great.  There is also a package for xfs-tt in Debian.
I don't know which is better because I've only tried the one, but I did have a
look at xfs-tt in another machine and it looked more difficult to setup.
Setting up xfstt was rather easy.
Put you fonts in /usr/share/fonts/truetype
run xfstt --sync
add unix/:7101 to your fontpath.

Tal