Re: Debian 2.2 and security - SecurityPortal article

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Leszek Gerwatowski wrote:

> Just read it and tell me what you think about it.

I think it has some valid points.  He brings up issues that make sense and
should of been taken care of a long time ago (eg: commenting out archaic
services in inetd.conf, default homedir perms, etc).  Maybe Debian
maintainers should go over 2.2 with a fine-tooth comb and release a 2.2.1
security/system update?

		Ian Ehrenwald