Potato on a laptop

Hi, I recently succesfully installed potato on my Toshiba Satellite
2100CDS laptop.  All is working fine, in fact, it was the easiest install
of Linux I have ever done, out of any distributions, plus I was
installing it over ftp, with a PCMCIA card, through a wingate proxy.

Now I want to configure the sound card in the laptop, I was wondering if
anyone could tell me if they knew what sound card the laptop uses?  I have
looked in the manuals but cannot find anything in there.

Thanks in advance,

Ian