Re: Help with installing X

edit /etc/apt/sources.list and add this line:

deb http://www.debian.org/~vincent/ xfree-update main

run apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade

should automatically update your xfree86 to the latest unofficial
release for slink. ive ru it on multiple machines it works good.

reccomended you upgrade to debian 2.2 if you can though to get the best
support.

nate

--
:::