Linux Theam

Hello
I`m big maniak of Linux but i have big problem with installation Before 3 Weeks ago i buy new Personal Computer But my new Computer is with SCSI - Controler HPT - 370 for a IBM HDD I have 10 CD -s with Red Hat 6.0,6.2 ------> Mandrake 6.0, 7.1 to But this Linuxs not supported my SCSI -Controler i can`t install Linux and paritioning my hard drive i`m needet for another version of Linux when supporting my hard drive what i must make with this Please Help me
i can`t live without linux
Please Help me
i be wait answer
Fallen Angel