From: Kevin Cheng <Kevin.Cheng@FutureTV.com>
To: debian <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: 29 August 2000 09:40
Subject: urgent base2_1 installation problem

Hi all,

I am having trouble on installing the base system -- base2_1.tgz
Everytime after I installed the base system, it will just bring me back to
the installation menu that ask me to install the base system again....
I have basically tried every method........ install from 7 floppies, from
cd-rom, from a dos partition HD.... but still, it will just bring me back to
the original screen....
Can anyone show me the solution? My files are download from the web, and I
even got a CD-rom from a distributor, still....... sigh.....

Please kindly help me out if anyone could...

Kevin