NONUS iso

Would it be beyond the question to create a NONUS official
iso that consisted of the NONUS programs only.  I did not
realize, and I suspect that many others do not realize that
NONUS has both the regular US files, with only about 10 MB
of NONUS stuff.  I made the mistake of downloading
binary-i386-1.iso and don't see any reason for hitting
machines twice to get the seam  info.

I guess I could rsync the binary-i386-1.iso into binary-i386-1_NONUS.iso
whithout straining servers much, but it just feels wrong!

Thanks.

Jim