Re: Console based Word Processor

bish believed,

> Surely, LaTeX (and LyX) is definitely a class apart for do-
> ing real fancy documents,  but that's not the use that I am
> envisaging. I used LyX in the past as well (a good frontend
> for LaTex for lazy bones)!

FYI, a console version of lyx is on its way--the current move is to
toolkint independence, and someone is working on an ncurses version in
this regard.  As I still need to resubscribe (again) to the developers'
list, I can't tell you any more off the cuff.

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.       Smeal 178    (814) 375-4700
dochawk@psu.edu