Re: Sl-stormpkg: where is libdpkg.so.0?

The sl- version is for slink.  You could get the stormpkg package
instead, HOWEVER...  I did that and it pulled in storm's gtksu,
which in turn depends on a bunch of Helix gnome packages.  That's
fine if you wish to track Helix from then on, but not if you want
to use woody packages.  Helix uses a version number that will
always be higher than Debian's.  Sucks.

Peter