RE: Realtek 8129/8139 support

I can't recall if this option was affected by "devel"  option at the
beginning of the make xconfig screens. Also, I think you have to check the
main option above the Realtek 8129/8139 option to allow it to be bold
(ungrey). IIRC that was what I did when I compiled 2.2.15..so it should be
more or less the same as 2.2.17...

Patrick Cheong
Information Systems Assurance
Measat Broadcast Network Systems