True Type Fonts

Hello fellow debian users. I was wondering which true type font server you
people recommend. I have all the relevant HOWTO's (e.g., the font
deuglification howto, the Debian tt font howto, etc.), but it seems that
each of them recommends different font servers, etc. Which do you find to be
the best xfsft, xfstt, redhat xfs (as if Debain users would use this one)? I
would just like to hear a few opinions before I decide to choose one to set
up.

Also, I would like to hear people's experiences in using the Debian tt font
mini howto and if this solution was adequate for them.

Thanks,

Dan
Daniel E. Baumann
E-mail: baumannd@msoe.edu (preferred)
        baumannd@trio.msoe.edu
        baumannd@penguinpowered.com
        baumannd@obfuscation.penguinpowered.com (caution: dynamic DNS
																								service, may bounce)

Web location: 	http://www.msoe.edu/~baumannd
                http://www.linuxfreak.com/~baumannd

"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."

      -- Dave Olson