Forte

Hi,

Does anyone here use Sun's Forte recently?  I downloaded the program last
week, and had gotten it running.  Unfortunately, I have a problem with how
the editor's fonts displayed.  Currently I use X at pixel depth of 8bpp. I
think that's where the problem lies, and the effect is that the fonts look
smeared and blurry (I believe you could have bleary eyes in 30 minutes by
looking at them).

I heard that Forte is modular, so is there any chance that its editor be
replaced with Emacs? I use Emacs + JDE + OO-Browser and I think the fonts
are crisp (fixed font) and the colors are great. But then, I'd like to
develop some applets too...

Oki

--
	Java has already been a big win in academic circles, where it has
	taken the place of Pascal as the preferred tool for teaching