Re: Console based Word Processor

The Cliq suite is available at <www.quad.com>, it offers not only
character-based word processing, but additional features such as a
spreadsheet, calendar, calculator and phone book.  You can download the
programs from their web site and ask for a temporary key to try it out.
A single user license is less than USD$ 23.00.

John Kerr Anderson
jkanders@alpha.delta.edu
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2