Re: Console based Word Processor

Got your point ..... I suppose  emacs is the way out if all
others fail. Though the concept in  Unix is text processing
as opposed to  word processing  popularised on smaller OSs,
it is just possible there may be some in existance.

I did a search for console word processors in Linux through
various search engines. Not much joy. However, I do vaguely
remember seeing a  demo ncurses  based wp in a Yggdrasil CD
(Slackware distro) at a local vendor about three years ago.
Hav'nt seen anybody using it though.

USM Bish