Re: junkbuster

I'm afraid I may have botched this one. Trying to get junkbuster to
work I removed it with 'apt-get remove junkbuster' then removed the
junkbuster directory with rm -rf. Now when I reinstall junkbuster,
there's nothing in the junkbuster directory. No config ..nothing..
guess I'll have to live with those annoying adds

--

"Make voyages, attempt them, there's nothing else."
                             --Tennessee Williams