APT-GET is the GREATEST !!

Hi Jaye,

I just wanted to comment on how well the Debian, APT TEAM did on there
package handling utility...It is the slickest program that I have run so
far, and without any glitches I might add...They did a great job I have to
admit...

I ran update, upgrade, which took quite a few hours to upgrade, then I
installed four new packages that I wanted, minicom, joe, apache &
junkbuster, it configured them all without any help from me...

Thought I'd mention this to you, and everyone on the list...

73 de

Larry Shields WD9ESU
AMPRnet: wd9esu.ampr.org IPaddr 44.92.0.60
BBS E-Mail: wd9esu@ wd9esu.ampr.org
E-Mail: larrysh@chorus.net
ICQ:6221703