Re: Sl-stormpkg: where is libdpkg.so.0?

Andras Simonyi <simka@ludens.elte.hu> wrote:
> Dear listmembers,
> I've installed sl-stormpkg_1.0-1_i386.deb from storm's website, but
> stormpkg complains about not finding libdpkg.so.0 . In which package
> can I find this library?

Did you try and get stormpkg using apt-get? It is wise to use apt-get
whenever possible. The correct line to add to your /etc/apt/sources.list
if you have Debian Potato is:

deb ftp://ftp.stormix.com/storm hail contrib main non-free

If you use Slink, just replace 'hail' with 'rain'.

Once this has been done, 'apt-get update' then 'apt-get install
stormpkg' will get you the Storm Package Manager *and* any necessary
dependencies.

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Storm Linux