Re: How to convert multiple pages html doc to other formats?

> On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 12:51:54PM +0300, Shaul Karl wrote:
> :What are the methods for converting multiple pages html document to other
> :formats like single page html doc, ps, pdf, latex, anything else?
> :That is, if I have 188 html files that are all parts of the same document, how
> :can I convert it into one or more of the mentioned formats?

If you are looking for an utility to do some of your stuff,
you want (not all), please do a search for 'htmldoc' on:

<www.freshmeat.net>

I have forgotten the exact URL since I downloaded it over
eight weeks ago. Linux dowmloads are in rpm and tar.gz
formats. GPL.

This program is available for both Windows-9x and Linux (X-Windows).
Since it is kernel specific, you need to download the one specific
for your kernel. 'htmldoc-1.8.7' can do the following:

a) Convert multiple htmls into a single html file
b) Convert html files to pdf
c) Convert html files to postscript.

I have not come across any other 'converter' which can come close
to meeting all your needs.

USM Bish